Anwick Photography are able to offer aerial photography and videography using ‘drones’ or ‘UAVs’ up to a height of 400ft. We are fully licensed and insured, holding approval from the CAA in the form of a Permit For Commercial Operation (PfCO).
A member of
Because every operation is different, please contact us with your requirements to receive a personalised quote. Prices from £150 plus VAT.
Some answers to questions you may have;
- Our maximum flight altitude is 400ft above ground level (AGL).
- We cannot operate within 50m of people or property that are not under our control. This is reduced to 30m for takeoff and landing activities.
- We need the landowner’s, or their representative’s, permission to take off from their property.
- We cannot operate in strong wind or rain/snow.
- We cannot fly over groups of over 1000 people.
- Congested areas can cause restrictions.
- Flight time is approximately 18minutes per battery.
Note of Caution
Anyone operating an aerial vehicle for any commercial activity, whether paid or otherwise MUST hold a PfCO. Anyone employing the services of an operator without a permit is liable to prosecution alongside the operator.